Founded in 1934, G.L. Sayre is a family owned Peterbilt and International Truck dealership
located in Conshohocken, PA. We offer Sales, Leasing & Rentals, Service and Parts. In 2015, G.L.
Sayre was awarded "Truck Dealer of the Year" by the Pennsylvania Truck Dealers Association
( PTD ) and was also chosen to be Peterbilt’s North American Medium Duty Dealer of the Year in 2014.
We are committed to be a "Best in Class" provider of commercial trucks, parts and service.
We are looking for qualified, motivated individuals who desire a challenging and rewarding career. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, 401(K) plan, and medical & dental insurance for full-time employees.
G.L. Sayre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We currently have the following positions available:
Full-Time Warranty Administrator
- Processing, submitting and follow up of all warranty claims for our busy and growing service and parts operations.
- Tracking outstanding claims by monitoring open claims and receivable schedules.
- Managing the storage, return and final disposition of failed parts as per manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Negotiating disputed claims with claim analysts with management involvement when needed.
- Answering coverage questions by technicians and write up team.
- Developing best in class internal processes and protocols.
Skills needed for success:
- Good communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Organization and ability to follow up is a must.
- Familiarity with computers such as word processing, spreadsheet creation and modification, email, digital cameras, etc.
- Time management.
- Development and maintenance of a good working relationship with our manufacturer representatives.
- Warranty, truck and mechanical skills a plus but we will train the right candidate.
- Willingness to learn.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Full Time Day shift.
- Excellent Benefits for Employee / Spouse / Children.
- Paid Vacations.
- Short and long term disability policies.
- Flexible hours if needed.
- Compensation will be determined by experience.
The job of the Truck Technician is to complete any tasks given by the Shop Forman or Service Manager
to the best of their ability and within productivity guidelines. Tasks will include but are not limited
the diagnosis and repairs of: diesel and gasoline engines, air conditioning, chassis, air and hydraulic
brakes and electrical systems. It is the responsibility of the technician to bring any and all defects
found in a customer’s vehicle to the attention of the service management where they can advise and get
approval from the customer for further repairs. When repairs are complete, the technician is responsible
to complete a road test for the vehicle to confirm it is complete, safe and ready to be picked up.
Lastly, the technician will accurately document all actions taken by completing the necessary paperwork,
turn in any parts and thoroughly clean up their work area. The technician will adhere to all safety and
company policies at all times. All training that is required shall be completed in the time frame
given by the Service Manager. Must be able to participate in a rotating Saturday schedule.
Experience in diagnostics and repair of diesel and gasoline engines, air and hydraulic brake systems,
air conditioning, steering and suspension, and electrical systems. Welding and fabrication are a plus!
A Class B CDL and Class 7 State Inspection License are required, but may be obtained within the first
6 months of employment. Must have a current valid driver’s license and possess their own set
Full Time Body Work Mechanic
Applicants will be expected to perform basic body repair including dismantling and reassembling
of vehicles, body prep and painting. Fabrication and welding skills a plus! Previous body,
paint and repair experience a must. Salary based on skill and experience. Must have a
current valid driver’s license.
Full-Time Body Shop Helper
Applicants must be able to remove and reinstall minor parts, sand, mask and prep trucks for painting.
Must possess good work ethic, be a team player, take direction and have a strong desire to excel.
Must also be willing to pitch in and help with any tasks in the shop as needed.
Attention to detail is essential. Must have a current valid driver’s license.
Come join our team and be part of our growing organization! Feel free to stop by
and drop off your resume.
Or please email/fax your resume to our Service Manager, Dana Helenski at [email protected] or fax 610-277-7647.
Applicants must pass a criminal background check, pre-employment physical and drug screen.